View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 03:02 PM   #10
middle of the sky
M...O...T...to the S!

Items Present
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
middle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond reputemiddle of the sky has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezbah
And here I thought you were gonna tell us of his whereabouts.....lol Dammit injunboy stop teasing me!! hahaha

Hmmm from playing a Navajo to a Pima?? must be a gooter actor there....ayeeeeeees. His canadian navajo (ya'aat'ehh'ehhhhhh...lol) was okay, wonder if he's gonna have to learn that pima language too... I think its more cuz of his smooth native chest....that looks good nekkid on screen, then being a young thing too. Can you see a frybread fluffy jiggly greashy lookin jawn with no teeth on screen playin a role like that?? lol. Gary Farmer isn't that bad.....but you don't see him playing major roles like that in Hollywood, now do you?

ok..wasnt there an older movie about ira hayes?...i think it was black n white.... thought that was kinda intersting..something bout his hand wasnt actually touching the pole... anyone know the name of it?
middle of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook