View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 09:50 PM   #6
Homalosa
Choc-lack-chick!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
What a beautiful article. It's such a blessing to know that good things happen to good people in a world where we so much of the opposite. When I heard of the theft my heart physically hurt. I tried explaining the significance to my husband who has native blood, but was raised outside of the culture. I told him if the travesty had happened to me, I'd have to pray long and hard before ever dancing again. So when Delmarina says her outfit is part of her, part of her soul, she speaks for all dancers and how we regard our dances.
Homalosa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook