View Single Post
Old 07-27-2000, 02:50 AM   #11
travelingmocs
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Unhappy

Louis Garcia, May I ask WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I am so sick of all thease new hookie pookie crap. I sing and I have been studying native music for a few years now and I have never in all my life heard that crap. Plus what gives you basis for saying something like that?

I am a southern boy and I also study northern ways too. The womans place is behind the men. There are special reasons why that is. It has nothing to do with a woman being a Lesbian, it is just not the right place for a woman. A womann never sits at or hits the drum. Yes I have seen woman sitting at northern style drums, but it has been a phase in the Northern culture. I am sure in a few years it will be gone. I have even been at pow-wows where woman sit at the drum and they were good. I will not dis-respect them and not dance to the there music. But it is something that is not real cool in my mind. And just because we see Indians doing something, means its ok for us WHITES to do.
Oh well any ways woman sitting at the drum is not right.

tms
travelingmocs is offline   Share with Facebook