View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 02:46 PM   #15
Nezbah
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Adam Beach isn't Canadian Navajo, he's Southwestern Cree, or Saulteaux, anywayz, homeboy got stiffed on the Acadamy Award just as portrayed in the characters of the movie, Nick Cage got the medal and the award, Adam took the high hard one...sorry Adam...you did goot...your Navajo needs a tunin'!!

Dance Me Outside is still a classic!!

ummmmmmmmm hellooooooooooo, we didnt' say he was canadian navajo.....but we were teasing his canadian navajo on windtalkers. In fact he was coached by mah cuzzin who tried to teach him the navajo language and all the accents. He said he was just laffin all the time cuz Adam really had a hard time with our language...poor thing. Shoot.....i'll teach him a few navajo things or two....ayeeeee

oooooo someone stole my Dance Me Outside copy from mah house.....errrrrrr

OH and he's Saulteaux Ojibwe.....

Frank Fencepost!!....remember what he said when the cop asked him where he lived....[/QUOTE]

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
npathstvl@gmail.com

Last edited by Nezbah; 10-26-2006 at 02:52 PM..
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook