View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #19
Singing Eagle
An URBAN NDN

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezbah
Adam Beach isn't Canadian Navajo, he's Southwestern Cree, or Saulteaux, anywayz, homeboy got stiffed on the Acadamy Award just as portrayed in the characters of the movie, Nick Cage got the medal and the award, Adam took the high hard one...sorry Adam...you did goot...your Navajo needs a tunin'!!

Dance Me Outside is still a classic!!

ummmmmmmmm hellooooooooooo, we didnt' say he was canadian navajo.....but we were teasing his canadian navajo on windtalkers. In fact he was coached by mah cuzzin who tried to teach him the navajo language and all the accents. He said he was just laffin all the time cuz Adam really had a hard time with our language...poor thing. Shoot.....i'll teach him a few navajo things or two....ayeeeee

oooooo someone stole my Dance Me Outside copy from mah house.....errrrrrr

OH and he's Saulteaux Ojibwe.....

Frank Fencepost!!....remember what he said when the cop asked him where he lived....
That answer was the best!

Oh and Adam is a local boy from our neck of the woods - he just ran for Chief at his home reserve in Manitoba.

He's my cousin - ayee just kidding!

If he gets the Oscar nomination - I'm having a party Oscar night!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook