View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 03:08 AM   #5
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Allright!! HEre I am ready to begin!!! Took me longer than I expected with the last project, but it is done so I got started tonight. Now folks, keep in mind, there are many materials, tools, bead types and ways that folks do this. I myself use many different things and never do anything the same way, unless I feel it works best for that particular type of piece. So if someone comes in here and says that they dont' do it that way, understand that does'nt mean they do it wrong and it does'nt mean I am doing it wrong either. As you try your own you will try many techniques and materials to what suits you best. So for the first picture, I have laid out everythign I will be using. I have pre drawn the picture to be beaded and mounted it on the embroidery hoop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beaver1.jpg (24.6 KB, 1448 views)