View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
between2worlds
Great Uncle Patrick

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It is estimated that the federal government has managed to "lose" 900 BILLION dollars of ndn money. The tribes should get the money that is owed them PERIOD. Enough backpeddling and stupid shenanigans.

For the record: yes, I'm a taxpayer and no, I wouldn't benefit from the repayments.

It's about what is the RIGHT thing to do. The federal government made the promises. The promises were broken. When promises are broken, restitution is what is required as just compensation. This is what our legal system is supposedly founded on.

Tonight after work, I'm sending email to every Senator on the hill urging that they oppose this bill. While my voice is only one voice, perhaps others will see this link to the contact info for the US Senate and join in calling for the defeat of this wrong headed legislation!

http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

Last edited by between2worlds; 11-13-2006 at 12:51 PM..
between2worlds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook