View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #2
DaCotau
Kimimila

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
DaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond reputeDaCotau has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
There are a few other threads posted about this issue. My personal opinion is that gay/lesbian people should have the same rights and opportunities as everyone else and they should not be made to feel ashamed about who they are. I have gay/lesbian family members (yes, on the Indian side of my family!) and gay/lesbian friends. As far as I am concerned I judge people based on what type of human being they are, if they are loving, good hearted individuals, then that is all that matters to me.