View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #5
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
well sence you asked and the questen had been rised latly

i have a gay indian daughter inlaw yep my eldest is gay too
i asked my daughter inlaw if she was two spirited and she just looked at me lol i guess thier just gay lol
lol

im moma to both of them and sometimes is like she a son
but i tease her about how female she is.thay love me and i love them we all went to powwow here in austin no one said any thing bad to any of us and my grand children were thier too,
i dont think the two spirit is taught any more but she was raise anbenckney in vermont so i dont know about that.
also she did a tour in Quaitie Irock befor she got
out of the army.
oh by the way Im strate, and dont want him any other way
when he finds me that is lol

ps i keep thinking btw and miilk are going to worrie but you got to love first,