View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:28 AM   #84
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by between2worlds
'mornin' Ken... working from home today. Being a human barometer sux, the drugs are good but it also means I can only work 3 out of every 5 hours :-P
Long day for me today. Up at 5:30AM to get things started. Now I'm taking a break on the boards to see what is happening. Later today the crew is headed out to setup to record an orchestra. Another live remote thing. We have a lot of setup work. The concert starts at 7:00pm and ends at 10:00PM. It will be a 74 track mixdown because every instrument is being tracked. We are not doing groups this time. It will be a mess of cables and a nightmare to sort them out after the show. The earilest we can get in the hall is noon to set up so it's going to be an interesting day. I'm hoping to be back home by 11:00 or so tonight. Gonna let the crew do the clean-up. We'll see what happens. It's just part of the business. Gotta roll with it.

Ken

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook