View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 12:09 AM   #88
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowthunders mama
I think you are really on to something here. The western mind is taught to think in dichotomies (white/black, master/slave, NDN/non-NDN). And those of us who have experience being in-between in one way or another know the world is a much bigger place than that and we know the diversity of the human family is much wider in scope than most care to imagine. Traditionally, we Native people have always been good at being able to deal with and understand 2 or more seemingly opposing realities being true or not negating each other. That also happens to be a sign of genus according to the western standard of intelligence. How do you like them apples?!?

It's 11:55PM and I'm back from the recording gig. It went well for everyone and I'm a bit tired so I'll make this quick.

What I said is a feeling that I have had for a long time. I try to notice how people treat each other in both good ways and bad. This is what an Elder of mine has asked me to do a long time ago. I still do this today. It has taught me how to treat people the same way I want to be treated by others. It's the only way I can be. It feels right to me.

As far as liking them apples? I will fill you in on a PM about them apples. There are two types of apple in my book. One that is grown on a tree and eaten. The other like I said, I will PM you because they do not need to be discussed on this thread.

Good Night All,

Ken

Ken

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook