View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 10:54 AM   #91
MixedIndian
Reddish-Brown Kid

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MixedIndian has a reputation beyond repute
MixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond reputeMixedIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by allonetribe
I've never replied to one of these posts before but i felt compelled to respond to this one. I am a female that is currently in a long term relationship with a female. I have been in relationships with men and have been married before. I don't have an affiliation one way or another, does this make me bisexual? I don't know. I just believe that when u meet that special someone then that's it. It doesn't matter if your partner is male or female. I believe that love is never wrong. Love is love and that's all there is to it. A lot of people think that it's all about sex. Maybe because that's what they base their own relationships on, i'm not sure. But i do know that i truly love who i'm with and i truly believe that she was sent to me by God. I guess what it boils down to is this.........be happy within yourself.
You hit it right on the head...it is about love and as long as you're happy, that's all that matters. I wouldn't even pressure yourself about trying to 'label' your sexuality. You are what you are and as trying to find out who you are-that will come in time. Right now, you just need to live your life the best way you can.