View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 09:54 PM   #95
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Got me some bad rep points I'm Honored!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKMJ Productions
Before I posted last night, my wife and I went out to see a good friend performing music at a Tex-Mex restuarunt and bar. The food was OK and a bit over priced but the music and company we kept was great so we didn't mind too much about the over spending. We were home by 11:45. Our first night out alone without the kids in years. Call it a "HOT DATE"! We had fun.

Then I saw the bible slinging on the thread. "Now wait a sec here" I said to myself and posted my reply to the bible slinging.

I felt it was fair to say what I said because I feel the bible slinging isn't fair here because we are talking about what we think of the subject from a non-religious view. There was never a question of morals here. There was no right or wrong. It was all personal viewpoints without religious content.

So If you want to sling the bible over this issue then let's take it to another thread. I'll sling that book with you over the subject. And yes I can do it! I have had much study in the bible in many forms. For every chapter and verse you can sling, I can sling the counter part. Now where would the subject get us? Nowhere! Because for every verse, there is at least one counter verse showing that you are wrong. I can take the bible and make it say anything I want it to say just as any one else can.

Anyone want to play "Fire and Damnation"?

Bring It On!!!!! But on another new fresh thread!!!!!

Ken

Had to edit this several times for spelling.
To the person who gave me the bad rep points,

Thanks!!!!!

I will now post the comment.

[SIZE=2]*sigh* not for the slinging comment, but you thoughs are not well articulated[/SIZE]

I never said I was a scholar or anything. Sorry dude, but I have my good days and bad just like everyone else.

I guess when you get a night out with your wife after so many years of taking care of business, kids and others responsibilities, the enjoyment of the moment may make you a little foggy the next morning. And no I didn't drink a drop or take any drugs. I never knew that we are graded on spelling, diction, or creative writing here. If we do, I expect quartly grading and progress reports. How about a pw.com diploma at the end of the year. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook