View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:53 AM   #100
between2worlds
Great Uncle Patrick

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
between2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond reputebetween2worlds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCotau
I have to ask a completely unrelated question. TKMJ, what does a bad rep point look like? Sorry to be a dunce and off topic here but I am really curious. Someone gave me a point that is grey (not green like the others) and I was suspicious of that one but I did not know what it meant. I am still fairly new to pw so sometimes I need clarification on things. My apologies to everyone for interrupting the topic flow.
TKMJ, I think that stinks about the bad rep point for you. Some people just like to nit pick about everything!
My understanding is that the "gray" ones are given by people who haven't gotten enough green ones to give any points away yet.

The "bad" rep are red.
between2worlds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook