Thread: Superstition?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:51 AM   #5
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I was told don't kill spiders or it will rain... oddly enough I heard that from both sides of my family so I don't know where that comes from...

Of course the old, don't cross your eyes or they'll stick like that...

You know my daughter's godmother used to take care of this one disabled guy and she let him handle people who made fun of him and what he told them was the truth..

"Dude, it could happen to you. You could be hunting and fishing and palling it up with your boys. Next thing you know, you've had one beer too many, are rolling your car, ending up blind, crippled and with short term memory loss." Boy did he stop people dead in their tracks with that.

Now are we just telling regular old superstitions or native superstitions? Keep in mind that I am using that word correctly and not as a means of belittling native beliefs. Cause if so, I got a few tuscarora ones for you.