Thread: Superstition?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 01:30 PM   #16
Singing Otter
Gotz ta be me!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
When I was a kid I heard mom call me, I answered and when she didn't say anything I went to her. She said that she didn't call me and fussed at me not to answer like that. She told me that if I heard her voice come to her and ask if she called me first. When I said yes ma'am she then told me that the "old folks" might be calling me so I shouldn't answer. From that point on, I stopped answering.

Going on six years now, I heard an owl calling back home in the woods one night. Less than a month later my dad passed.

Dad was a stickler about not putting hats on the bed. He'd have a cow. lol