Thread: song rights
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2000, 04:34 PM   #3
[]FlyByNyte[]
{|}Stoney Creek{|}

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute[]FlyByNyte[] has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My first question is what is NOAC?

Some songs are written for families or certain persons...sometimes the songs written r given to drums that the composer doesn't sing with...i have done that a couple times...i like to write word songs but my group doesn't sing them...we sing only straight songs...Sometimes songs are retired and shouldn't be sang anymore..it could have been for someone that passed away or any other reason...our head singer wrote a song for his dad a few years ago when he was HS for Stoney Creek...well when his dad pasted away last year he retired the song and composed another to replace it...he also let other groups know about it...but seeing that the song was recorded and out on tapes not everyone will know...but just something u have to think about while singing other peoples songs...
i talked to Boss Gardipy of Wild Horse the other day on this subject... He told me that thier songs where composed to sing...so sing them...
The best idea i have is to ask the group that sings the song if u can sing it...and just remember to sing it right and always sing for the people.

------------------
Ancial

Work like you don't need the money, Love like you never been hurt, and Dance like nobody is watching.
[]FlyByNyte[] is offline   Share with Facebook