View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 09:19 PM   #124
stillrezin
REZIN RIDE

Items Elephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
stillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond reputestillrezin has a reputation beyond repute
Location: 3rd tipi on the left just past the broken down car and the pack of rez dogs chasing horse's
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsalt
Hey Rezin, It was great, thanks for askin'. My kids(5yrs/3yrs/2yrs) got to "bust" Santa puttin chirstmas under the tree. Woke their arzs up @ 11:30, Had bro-n-law dress the part. Tripped 'dem out bad. It was KEWL!
Then on a sadder note. Had to usher the family pet(14yrs old) to the "other side" EEeeeee!

How was the Holiday in Mont? Santa bring ya some Kickin' CDs?
I wont mention the Colts(oh ****e, I think I just did)

Lostsalt
sounds like you had a good one. that is good to hear.

and lets not mention the colts. LOL>

...GoT GreaSe?...

www.Grease.It.Ayye.com
RezinInc

stillrezin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook