View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 11:57 PM   #19
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I'm so glad this is helpin..and I am so sorry that i have'nt been keeping up..I have been taking pictures and getting ready for the next steps, but the St8 got some new thingiees for the computer so here I am pekcing away on a laptop that is archaic, AND I am once again reduced to dial up connection LOL!!! i have'nt forgotten and i have'nt stopped the project, just need my computer to finish the photos up so that I can post them. And don't think that just cause someone learns how to bead that it will put others out of buissness.... remember, everyone has thier own designs and ideas...not to mention that there is more beadwork to be done than there are beaders LOL