View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 09:55 PM   #30
TKMJ Productions
Powwow Sound 4 U

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
TKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond reputeTKMJ Productions has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by contemptradish
Ok, so what would REALLY be funny is to bring up the folks in turkey and pigeon feather bustles and ask them how they earned THOSE little beauties!!! haha

I can picture it now:

Someone comes up to the microphone and announces his name as chief of the XXX nation. He then proceeds to tell of the bravery he has in rescuing the feathers from a lowlife grubby guy who had them in a paper bag. He rescued them at a great cost. 20 bucks a feather. Yea RIGHT!!!!!!!! SURE!!!!

Then there's the guy who will proudly announces that his eagle feathers on his bustle are "genuine immatation hand painted eagle feathers" Blessed be the turkey who gave his life for those eagle feathers. The turkey tasted great too! LOL!!!

Now with the funny stuff out of the way. I have some great feathers for sale. Bright yellow and green. My canary feathers make a great bustle for a G.I. Joe doll.

Most kids have toy circus stuff and cowboy and indian stuff. Why can't our kids have toy powwow stuff to play with.

Hey! It's only fair.

Oops!!! I shouldn't have said anything until I got the patent on the idea. Matel Toys may be watching.

Any Hoo...... Anyone who sells eagle anything should scalped then shot at sunset. WoW!!! What a great opening to a 49

It's better to fly with the eagles then drive with the turkeys.

Duct tape has a light side and dark side that binds our universe together.

Bad attatude lessons available here. To inquire, Check the box to the right. []
TKMJ Productions is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook