View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
amarie49
~Pwowfeva~

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
amarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond reputeamarie49 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey, I agree with you. I was just talking to a younger friend of mine that is being very irresponsible about her love life and having unprotected sex. It's so frustrating trying to warn her about what can happen when you don't protect yourself. She already has kids. Some people just have to learn the hard way.
amarie49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook