View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:56 PM   #35
Coyot_In_The_House
BOULDERDASH!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Coyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond reputeCoyot_In_The_House has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Isn't it...

Absolutely ridiculous when a dancer adorns himself with more feathers then the bird? Some bustles i've seen are pathetic.....Hey 2 each their own....I prefer older styles....Oh and it's not just eagles being poached....It boils down to the individual though....How can you "blame" or accuse the Dance? I suppose next we'll hear a number of other doings are contributing to the demise of something....Folks should be careful on both sides of the fence....Who ya gonna trust?
"She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."
Coyot_In_The_House is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook