View Single Post
Old 04-24-2001, 11:25 PM   #4
Kiwehnzii
Oldfart

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Kiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond reputeKiwehnzii has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Either way, it's good. I'm gettin a little older and don't sing much anymore. Sometimes with one of the drumgroups from my rez. :o I look like this guy trying to sing high. I can't keep up with them young voices too long so I never sing with them when there's a drum contest.
However, I like to hear the drum groups competing. They give it everything they got.
Meanwhile, the host and/or guest drums just go thru the motions as they know they're getting top dollars for hosting. And - they show up with the bare minumum amount of singers. Just enough to get by for the weekend.

The person/s responsible for running the contest should be capable and straightforward with the singers and let them know exactly what is being judged.
My very first post on this board concerned a rule about diction. What ta?? I still can't see that one being a part of a drum contest.

Oh yeah, when they have a contest, the committee should ensure that the non-placing drums recieve an honorarium to help them out with gas money.
If it wren't for the singers - there would be no powwow.
Kiwehnzii is offline   Share with Facebook