View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:55 PM   #34
suthernwaterbird
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
lss...by grandpa...do u mean ron gibson?

well this one time I was singin at WCD park...John Hamilton was head singer...there was a pretty big crew there...at least 3 drums...Kenneth Cozad, Jr Manihoni (sp?), Gordon A..lol...and a bunch of people....well this guy about my age was sittin next to me..said he was from pawnee and was braggin about knowin some sizzortail songs and what not..well John looked at me and asked if i had a Women's cloth song... and yea i told him i had one...so i kicked out an old yellowhammer....and ofcourse nobody knew it...so about 2 push ups through i was still singin..and this kid next to me was nudgin me to sing that song he was braggin about so he could help me out...so i busted it out...meant to be on sz/bc cd...and still silence...didn't even have a second...so i sang the last 2 pushups..no help from the bigh shot..and finished it....sooooo embarrassed...got up paid for ma mistake...and sat down...so yea...