View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #6
ojibwecommodbod
Powwow Bouncer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
why?

cuz you are disrespecting us by thinking u know what u are doing! thats why. the ndns u met here that think its ok for anybody to suit up and dance and/or sing, are prolly some new age friggin cherokee from virginia. (lotsa legit ndns there)

the powows u dont feel comfortable at are probably powows that are run correctly and frown upon wanabees.

everybody is welcome at a powow, just dont think you "belong" there with an outfit on, or sittin at some crazy a$$ drum. stand on the sidelines, gaze at the indins, and pay the folks u take pictures of.

and i know, alot of people are nice here, but whoever knows me, knows i'm nice as long as u know yer place. u dont see me coming to bowling league telling you how to bowl.

and of course i got a moderators attention, the title speaks out to most of you mods.

Last edited by ojibwecommodbod; 01-18-2007 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: spelling
ojibwecommodbod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook