View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
ojibwecommodbod
Powwow Bouncer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond reputeojibwecommodbod has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
if u are dont worry about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahinawake View Post
All I'm going to say is that I understand why you feel that way. You and a lot of indians. It's complicated...at some powwows I feel like I belong. At others I feel like I just need to leave. I wish things weren't so complicated. You might do well to remember, though, that someone who looks white could very well be half or 25% Indian...it doesn't seem wise to me to make vast generalizations based on the way somebody looks.

if you are truly native, always been native, and know that you are native, then u shouldnt worry about it. the ones whose gramma was a cherokee from pennsylvania and other questionable territories are the ones i'm speaking of. the indians with chiefs that look like friggin mountain men are the ones in question. apply to you?