View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 02:23 AM   #23
anishinabealltheway
Grass Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
anishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond repute
anishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond reputeanishinabealltheway has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hmmmm.... I have seen a lot of crazy white people at powwows and I can see how they would get irritating.

I do this little move where I end on one knee with my other leg extended, and some white woman said that I did it wrong and I need to stop with both feet on the ground. I just laughed a bit. I've been NDN my whole life, and some woman reads that Black Elk Book and A few Boyscout websites and all of the sudden she's an expert ?? for the most part tho I don't mind the "white brother" dancing, I just think it loos kind of funny. Sometimes, it looks like there on a different page.

What I can't stand is when an older white person is claiming Elder status, and starts pontificating with incorrect info, trying to sound like Floyd in dances with wolves.

I think that ojibwecommodbod was way harsh, but I see where he is coming from...kind of.

Last edited by anishinabealltheway; 01-19-2007 at 02:36 AM..
anishinabealltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook