View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 12:43 PM   #33
Chevy_truckin_NDN
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahinawake View Post
All I'm going to say is that I understand why you feel that way. You and a lot of indians. It's complicated...at some powwows I feel like I belong. At others I feel like I just need to leave. I wish things weren't so complicated. You might do well to remember, though, that someone who looks white could very well be half or 25% Indian...it doesn't seem wise to me to make vast generalizations based on the way somebody looks.
Hey that's what I'm saying. My niece is 100% native. 1/4 cheyenne, 1/4 hawaiian and 1/2 seneca. And her seneca blood, well, she looks whiter than some of the white girls. So yeah, I can understand that. But I don't look all indian either. I'm 1/2 cheyenne and 1/2 hawaiian, but you can really see my hawaiian blood in me. Though I was raised around skins most of my life, been to all kinds of powwows, some times I get that stink vibe when I'm on the trail and peeps are lookin at me wierd....OR maybe that's because I don't dance.....LOL Just sing....or maybe the steel toe boots, or MAYBE its the wild hawaiian hair.....LMAO... Oh heck, who really cares?

Cheyennes were taught to share share share, thier culture, their religion, their way of life with all people who wanted to learn. No where did anyone ever tell me, you can share your culture with everyone except for anyone who looks toooooo white, black, or yellow. So, I dunno. That's my opinion. Probably doesn't help this thread any. LOL

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook