View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 02:02 PM   #35
Sleeping Bear
Dances with Lead Foot

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Sleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Bear View Post
I don't know what I'm doing. I come to learn.
I don't have an outfit, and I only dance intertribals.
I have a few items of native style jewelry, but they have meaning to me and probably me alone.
I consider myself a visitor, and do my best to behave respectfully.
If you look at my first post here, you will see that I was requesting info about how I MAY have offended someone at a powwow.
If you tell me how to bowl, I might tell you to mind your own business, but I won't tell you to get out of the alley.

Now, was there a point in your post somewhere?
I guess there wasn't.
Sleeping Bear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook