View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 02:48 PM   #36
streamhawk
fish soothsayer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
streamhawk has a reputation beyond repute
streamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond reputestreamhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
ojibwecommodbod, I understand your point, I honestly do, and maybe why you posted it, but if you honestly look at your post, does it not borderline just a bit on the side of racism? How many people in the world do you really need to hate on? As a young man sometimes it's good to really take a close look at your own heart. If I took every word in your posts as truth, I'd have to think you have something against the Cherokee, since you mentioned the tribe more than once. Have you actually surveyed those people you mentioned at powwow's, or is it like someone else suggested, you're strictly going on skin color? Lots of questions only your heart can answer. If it bothers you so much, maybe you should confine yourself to ceremonial gatherings mostly. I've seen all manners of people make a fool of themselves, and it didn't really matter what color they were.
streamhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook