View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #38
2lineCarrandMorgan
were home

Items GuitarElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute2lineCarrandMorgan has a reputation beyond repute
ya know i get feeling sorry for the whites at powwows here in austin the school sponcers the powow one of the many one from the city it only one day but i would not miss it for anyone
when we have the round dance to put moneyon the blankets for the drums everone come outand it a mess, i love dancing with the ppland cant wait for my dress so i can dance more .but the mc always trys to keep ppl in check with his comments that i have come to love ,one woman might be dancing kind od tribal not native but somekind of clubing dance and hes tell all of us that we got some moviestar name here i think she might get the point.
and we have a dance where the non native ppl can try thier best to dance like the diffrent dancers in regala for things like dinner or money its alway a funnyand some time the same ppl come back each year to try to win,the mc has names for the like mr rogers,and girl with spurs,thing like that if big time poking fun at them but everone has a good time ,
at the last powwow i meet some more ppl one from powwows.com we had a gifting and sheard some wisdom and it was over for one more year,
so young man with heart angey ,lol you were borned with the best gift any one could have its your and in time you will see how wonderfull you are.

Last edited by 2lineCarrandMorgan; 01-19-2007 at 02:59 PM..
2lineCarrandMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook