View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #50
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Who is trying to attest to the world they are better than anyone... you keep bringing that up that somehow I'm saying someone is better than the other or cutting anyone down.... If that's your insecurity then quit wearing it in public.

And if you have all this I'd love to see it... NO, not to PROVE exactly, but you're the first of your kind from NC that's ever made those claims and I'd really be interested in it for historical and educational reasons. I don't feel I need to say put up or shut up.. because that's not the attitude I'm taking.

It's just hard to believe the longhouse part since there was'nt one after a certain date... nor was there even a tuscarora reservation after 1803 and those lands were reverted back to the state in the 1920's. Those that remained behind after 1803 had scattered themselves around with some going to what is now Robeson and others into the Haliwa Saponis and the Ocanneechis and others into virginia.. there was'nt an actual tribe there anymore, just people, remnants. So yeah we can agree to disagree, but I do find it hard to believe they were talking about going to longhouse if they wer'ent born until 1872 and later. Also you know we did'nt have the longhouse beliefs there either.... when we went north we adopted longhouse ways (some did, some were baptist by then) and those ways were Gawiio Longhouse. But seriously.. if you have pics and such.. I would actually love to see them. You would be the first as I said and it could be educational.