View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 12:02 PM   #12
Redstone
Numunnu Teh-da Puku Nu

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Redstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I tend to alternate. I usually will wear my hairplates with my Comanche clothes, and the otter drag with my ribbonsuit.

The other note with Gledanh Zhinga, it does seem to have become difficult flying with your regalia. I never had any problem going across country as I do a carry on. The only problem I run into was being jacked up so to speak at the Lawton airport from an overzealous guard, but rescued from their boss. My last trip home last year, I heard the guy had been fired from other incidents, and that it shouldn't be to much of a problem now. Of course I shipped my stuff last time and it cost me an arm and leg too.

Sorry for the off topic portion here.
Redstone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook