View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 06:24 PM   #15
Redstone
Numunnu Teh-da Puku Nu

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Redstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond reputeRedstone has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well Albert, true isn't it. Mine was over a beautiful expensive flute that was given to me as a gift. They thought I'd use it as a weapon, but they let the guy with rastifin hair and guitar through before me. Of course the only lethal force I could use would be that I can't play the thing and the tune would have been awful.
Redstone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook