View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #20
Fat Albert
Eater of all frybread!!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Fat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond reputeFat Albert has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I was always told it had everything to do with the otters relationship to water. Water is so important to everything in the dance and life that the symbols should be related to it as well. I have heard other stories about the otter being fast and clever and all of that... but the water relationship is what I hear from the old timers.
Fat Albert is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook