View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 01:57 AM   #7
Jammer
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Webmaster I like the idea of sending the finished items to you. I really didn't think about perhaps an item being lost or damaged. It would definetly cut costs on shipping a box around to each individual. And talk about the money going to either charities or to pay for the upkeep of this site. Perhaps we could send 3/4 of the money to a charity and the other 1/4 to help here? That way we would be helping 3 different ways. Also as pointed out if we are wanting to help someone get an outfit why would we auction it to the highest bidder. Well I didn't think of that. Its true that some of us out here don't have the money to do such things. So maybe raffleing it at maybe gon would be a good idea. I don't know. All the ideas will help to bring us closer to what we are going to do and what we need to do. We can't start anything until all the facts have been layed out on the table and throughly gone through. Also something that I pointed out to someone was that if we do start a project on making the outfit that perhaps we could right a little biography on how the outfit was constructed and have each persons tribe on the signature. When you think about it, it would seem like a gathering of nations outfit. :)