View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 11:17 AM   #2
NancyJo
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey girl,
Sorry to hear about your headache......wow, with the sound system messing up last night it must of been really rough on you. I was glad to meet you, also...........saw your little one competing.....what a cutie!!! She really danced great...........she's a future super competition dancer!!

Guess we ought to all do like we were talking about when in line for grand entry.........wear our powwows.com Tshirts and see who all we can meet!!

I gave up about 9:30pm because I had a booth set up and was trying to vend and dance (thanks to hubby, son and some friends who also were vending with me for watching while I was dancing!!) and needed to start packing up. First time for me to ever try vending..........but it went pretty good. Don't think I'll do it all the time, I missed just being there for dancing and visiting.

I did get to visit with OL Chemist for quit a bit............girl, she's does the most awesome beadwork!!! She was a really a super lady!!!! Enjoyed visiting with her and her friend.

Well, gotta go and get to church...........hope that head is doing better.........take care.

Any one else there last night?
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook