View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Homalosa, that was you. I wasn't sure. I'm so bad with faces. I had decided I was mistaken, so I didn't want to accost yet another total stranger that night, LOL.

You daughter carried herself with grace and dignity. Such presence in a little one. She did honor to her family and people.

Nancy Jo and her family and friends were gracious and generous. A co-worker came with me to her first powwow. Your kindness (and the drum) just blew her away. I thank all who made my friend welcome.

There were soemother powwow.comers there. Unfortunately I don't remember their screen names. So I can't out them here, LOL.

The committee did a good job. From this spectator's point of view, except for a minor blast of feedback or two, everything went smoothly -- especially for an organization comprised of full time students. But, then I always have soft spot for these AISES & NASA events. There were good songs, good company and fry bread -- what more does one need.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook