View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 09:51 PM   #5
Homalosa
Choc-lack-chick!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Homalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond reputeHomalosa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Yup,
That was me. Thank you so much (you, as well as Nancy Jo) for saying warm compliments about my daughter. She has been dancing since she was 18 months and takes it very seriously. Many a Saturday she is the one to nudge me out. She takes pride in the fact that she always carries her own chair or the feather box. Now we're moving on to dipping with the honor beats. I saw her looking at me last night asking with her eyes, "do I bow now?". This is her last year in tiny tots, so I know she'll have it down by next year.
Homalosa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook