View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 11:06 AM   #7
NancyJo
Cloth Dancer

Items Dolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
NancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
NancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond reputeNancyJo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hey OLChemist and Homalosa,
I enjoyed getting to meet you girls........you were super nice.......hey, us powwow.com'er's are some of the nicest folks!!! We're kind of like one big ol' happy family, eh?? haha

Chemist, you and I seriously have got to get together and do some beading!!! I'd love to get some advice on applique.......your work was beautiful!! And you were awesome to help me out with tightening my belt that was slipping during the intertribal.......thank you (mvto!).
Anytime you want to come sit with me and my family you are most welcome to do so.

Homalosa.........the girl dancing in the white dress standing next to me and you during grand entry is a powwows.com'er also. Can't remember what her sign in is, but she pm'd me a while back and said she recognized me.

Lipan, what were you wearing? Isn't funny the only way we recognize each other is by what we're wearing!!! haha

I told Homalosa maybe we ought to all wear our powwows.com tshirts at the next pow wow so we could meet each other. OLChemist was brave and came walking up to my booth and said "This may seem like a strange question....but might anyone of you be NancyJo?" haha She's a fantastic lady.....OLChemist.......can't say enough nice things about her.

Okay, I'll talk atcha ya'll later............hey, when is the next pow wow in our area? I know the San Antonio pow wow is next weekend, but we're not going to make that one.
NancyJo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook