View Single Post
Old 01-27-2001, 12:28 AM   #2
travelingmocs
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
travelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond reputetravelingmocs has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cool

Well, I guess it means your just not ready to lead gourd songs. I do not mean that in a bad way. The drum talks to you and tells you what songs are to be sung. If the songs are not coming then its just not right.....
That is the way I taught, i have worked and worked on gourd songs they are my favorite and when I go to lead them if it does not feel right I just move on and pass the lead to someone else. Who usally sings the song I wanted to lead. It takes time you will get it.........

TMS
travelingmocs is offline   Share with Facebook