View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #4
wyo_rose
Ready to dance

Items Treasure ChestElephantGuitarPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
wyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond reputewyo_rose has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Aha! So when you sword fight, you'll end up with lots of pieces.

Anyway, I've heard this before and think the physics is that as the spaghetti stand is bent, the stresses resonate from end to end and blah blah blah...

Anyway, in real life, I don't see this. I almost always break my spaghetti in half before cooking. When you grasp a handful and hold firmly with both hands, it must keep the strands from resonating because I only see a few small "third" pieces when broken - probably the outside strands.

Hmmm...I'll have to do a science experiment. Maybe during my next batch of lo mein.
wyo_rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook