View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #33
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShield View Post
Man... I wish someone could get hold of those other nine articles and post them as well... does anyone have a copy of them, or can someone get hold of them?

We have all kinds of fakes out there running around... nationwide... my first clue is when someone introduces themself as a "shaman, medicine man, medicine person, medicine woman, spiritual leader, healer... etc." The way I was taught is that those that have those gifts are humble to the point they don't advertise... and if they do... they are almost always a fraud!

Paselo~
It has always been my experience when someone comes up to me and says that, they are usually a fraud!

But like I have said before, they pray on the uniformed and anytime they use the fact that they are a slightest native or say they were adopted into this way they are immediately given sacred status by these people!

I wonder sometime why people run around looking for spiritual things everywhere...
Churches, Cults, Medicine men/woman, feng shui everywhere

Does it seem to be worse or is it just me
I know down south the churches are doing a booming business and having read history books the same sort of religious fervor was seen the last turn of the century.

It just seems that there are a lot more out there now