View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #35
Singing Eagle
An URBAN NDN

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Eagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiah View Post
It has always been my experience when someone comes up to me and says that, they are usually a fraud!

But like I have said before, they pray on the uniformed and anytime they use the fact that they are a slightest native or say they were adopted into this way they are immediately given sacred status by these people!

I wonder sometime why people run around looking for spiritual things everywhere...
Churches, Cults, Medicine men/woman, feng shui everywhere

Does it seem to be worse or is it just me
I know down south the churches are doing a booming business and having read history books the same sort of religious fervor was seen the last turn of the century.

It just seems that there are a lot more out there now
Pray on the uniformed?

I think you mean prey on the uninformed!
Singing Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook