Thread: Drum Teachings
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 01:57 PM   #5
suthernwaterbird
nobody

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
suthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond reputesuthernwaterbird has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
This is a complicated situation especially if you were there since the beginning of the dance, sitting with the head singer. But consider you have an obligation to help the head singer. NOW what? It's different if you just come out to the drum to help out, and weren't asked.Then it would be appropriate to excuse yourself. But I was asked in this situation. I just kept peaceful thoughts in my head, and helped that one person sing, just as I helped anyone else sitting there. It helps if you can ignore their smart remarks and azzhole stares, and ESHOP stories they come up with. I dealt with it, didn't think of anything bad about them. Kept myself thinking positive, remembered WHY I was there. Not always that easy though...