View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 02:03 AM   #12
Jammer
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond reputeJammer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Good idea webmaster... In my opinion I would save up and and then do the application. As fas as what charity it should go to I'm not up to beat on what charities are flying these days. So I as and individual will have to do some research before I can voice my opinion on that.

I am glad for the ideas and opinions that have been shared so far but there are alot of others out here on this board that could blow a little hot air this way...the table is looking a little bare at the moment....come on yall put down the fry bread for a sec and say something.

Alaskashadowwolf right now from what I gather and by looking at the poll. I think that we are going to start off small with individual items. You are more than welcome to make a little something or big something and put it up in the store. And when and if we do go for the whole outfit you are more than welcome to put some time in. :) Now if we can just get some other people on here to get a little more active!

Last edited by Jammer; 12-12-2002 at 02:06 AM..
Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook