View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 03:55 AM   #13
Singing Otter
Gotz ta be me!

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Singing Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond reputeSinging Otter has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I say donate it to Danielle Schenandoah Patterson and her kids.

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/sho...&threadid=6790

You could always donate to large charities, but I believe it would also make a difference by helping the ones (you can get to) that need it (I'm not trying to take away the importance in the role of the organizations supplying assistance to and for our people).

Not only that, offer some scholarships to Native youth that are trying to do something positive? How about Native Youth Centers? How about feeding the elder folks or paying for gas money to get them back and forth to the doctors office? A grant to help cover their meds or bills? Possibilities are endless. Don't limit yourself to organizations.....there's always the capability to do something straight out and in a good way.

Just a few ideas.