Thread: Drum Teachings
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 05:46 PM   #6
RedShield
Singer/ Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
RedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond reputeRedShield has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I was taught similarly to you WhoMe... if you can't bring good feelings, stay away. I don't want any of that brought to my drum and I sure as heck ain't gonna take it to someone else's... it's just common courtesy.
This is something we talk about on our drum, among other things, when you bring those type of feelings they can hurt you, others singing with you, and the dancers listening... drums are there to make people feel good, not harm anyone... I always equate the drum to an amplifier... if you bring those feelings, all that drum does is send those feelings out even stronger than they went in...
Just my 49 cents worth!

Paselo~