View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 09:49 PM   #62
StereoTypicalHarley
catfish: food of the gods

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
StereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond reputeStereoTypicalHarley has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by anishinabealltheway View Post
Unfortunately, the eagle population isn't the only thing these poachers are destroying. The reputation of our people as protectors of the land is also sullied by this.

Your grandfather sounds like a smart guy.
wado for that, he is a very wise man, though i fear i will miss him shortly.:(

and i aggree with you completely about these impatient people ruining the reputation of our people as protectors of the earth.
StereoTypicalHarley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook