Thread: 3 Indians
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 04:48 AM   #11
tikiboo
Senior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
tikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond reputetikiboo has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Cajun & the Donkey

Boudeax left the Bayou and moved to Arkansas where he bought him a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00
The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day the farmer drove up and said"I'm sorry but the donkey died.
"Well dem"Jus give me mymoney back.Yeah
"I can't do that,Sir I spent it already"
"OK dem, jus unload dar donkey">
"What you gonna do with a dead donkey.
"I'm gonna raffle him off">
"you can't raffle a dead donkey ,you dumm cajun."
Well dat's where you be wrong! you just wait you and you learn how smart we cajun's are!.A month later the farmer ran into the cajun and asked about "What happened with the dead donkey?"
I raffled dat donkey off and I made me $898.00
"didnt anyone complain?"
Just the Guy that won the donkey, and I gave him his two dollors back."
tikiboo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook